Hot Wings Recipe
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1/2 or full bottle of Fryed’s Hot Sauce (depending on how spicy you want it)
- 3 limes
- 20g butter
- 20g salt
- 2 Tbsp chicken seasoning
- In a large bowl squeeze the limes over the chicken, adding 20g of salt & enough cold water to cover the wings. Wash chicken and drain any water.
- Add chicken seasoning and half the amount of the hot sauce you’ll be using. Mix till all the chicken is completely covered, Let sit covered for at least 1 hour. (overnight in the fridge if possible)
- (if chicken was left in the fridge, remove and continue step 4 when chicken is a room temperature)
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat melt butter. Add the marinated chicken and shallow fry for 10 minutes on both sides. (20 minutes in the pan) Keep turning to preventing scorching.
- In a hot grill or on a hot barbecue, cook chicken wings for about 4 minutes on each side, achieving a nice even char. Then move the chicken to the coolest spot on the grill & glaze with the hot sauce.
- Place the wings in a clean bowl and toss in the remaining sauce.
- Now, sit back and enjoy